Add To Card
From a design and functional standpoint the KD 13 has been completely transformed from KDs previous KD 12. It also comes with intricate details on the medial side atop a brand new Zoom cushioning system. Take your game to the next level!
To cater Lebron James’s need for propulsion and protection, there are a number of Air additions in his signature line over the years. “The one thing that’s been consistent about my shoes is Air,” LeBron says. “I love Air.”
Remember the future? The Spiridon Cage 2 is uncut millennium style at its finest, appearing just as it did on the day it launched in 2003. The shoe's name comes from the enlarged, "caged" air bag on the heel, which not only flexes that early 2000's vibe, but gives the kind of comfy ride you've come to expect from Zoom Air. This Metallic Silver iteration shows off the shoe's unique patterning and looks like it belongs on a fashion runway in space.
The Nike Air Max 270 goes huge with a next-level Max Air unit, adding visible cushioning under every step. The voluminous Air unit and sock-like fit bring modern comfort to a shoe inspired by the '91 Air Max 180.
Add To Card
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven—the Nike Air Max 90 stays true to its OG roots with the iconic Waffle sole, stitched overlays and classic TPU accents. Retro colors add to the throwback look while Max Air cushioning adds comfort to your journey.
- Synthetic molded upper
- Mesh tongue with branding and lace-up closure
- Plastic Nike Swoosh on the sides
- Glow-in-the-dark detail featured throughout
- Foam midsole for comfortable support
- Rubber outsole for traction and stability
The Nike React Flyknit took the running world by storm, a unique trainer designed for running with Nike`s latest REACT foam. Today, we are happy to show you the latest elevated version of the Nike React Flyknit, the Nike Rise React Flyknit. The laceless Flyknit upper conforms to the foot in a contoured, reductive design atop of a full-length Nike React foam midsole.
- One-piece Flyknit upper
- React foam midsole
- Rubber outsole
Lounge wherever you go and let the Nike Joyride CC3 Setter take you into a new world of comfort. It places your feet directly on soft foam and innovative bead-pods for extra comfort, while exaggerated textures add unrivaled depth to your edgy attitude.
- Nike Joyride technology places bead-filled pods underfoot for personalized comfort.
- Lightweight Nike React foam delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- Stretchy upper and inner sleeve create a snug fit that forms to your foot.
- Padded collar gives you a plush feel.
- Futuristic tongue and overlays create a modern look.
- Traditional lacing system
- Pull tabs on heel and tongue