- Flexible fabric and synthetic upper for comfort and endurance.
- Traditional lacing system allows for an exceptional fit.
- Max Air unit offers all-day cushioning for effortless comfort.
- Clear TPU sole enhances strength and contributes to a higher profile appearance.
- Sturdy rubber outsole offers reliable ground grip and stability.
Hoops in the park, Sunday BBQs and sunshine. The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball OG that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: crisp leather in an all-white colorway for a statement look on and off the court.
The React Element 55 began its own legacy as an understated take on the Element 87, and now its new special iteration, a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar, takes over the stage. After dropping the Kenny Cortez IV laceless "house shoes," K-Dot is ready to lace back up. The new look Element 55 appropriately adds that multi-platinum look to the translucent upper where you’ll find an eyestay and heel clip inspired by one of Nike’s OG running shoes, the Internationalist. The React cushioning sole unit holds down that same recognizable look of the Element 55 while delivering the same smooth ride you expect.