As an avid fisherman, PG has a profound appreciation for nature. The PG4 ‘PCG’ incorporates hues and textures inspired by his love for the natural environment. On the heel you’ll find a nod to an iconic mark, revamped with PG’s initials, PCG — Paul Clifton George, as an ode to his love of the outdoors. Rope-like laces adorn an upper that features bright hits of laser crimson, contrasting overlays of black paired with a trail-inspired parachute beige midsole.
First unveiled on foot at the 2019-2020 Media day, the iconic LeBron 7 arrives in an all-new purple and gold colorway. Rooted in team heritage, the familiar color scheme takes a unique and modern twist with each bold color on the left and right shoe respectively. The premium upper, coupled with innovative Air, ensures that the silhouette pops on both the hardwood and street. *ONE PAIR PER PERSON*
Refresh your look and step into a new AF1 world with the Nike Air Force 1 React. It fuses modern design with iconic b-ball style for a big, bold look. The oversized Swoosh, large "AIR" on the midsole and new sole pattern let you express your modern world while Nike React technology adds exceptional underfoot comfort.
- Drop-in footbed with Nike React technology provides soft, springy comfort. An Air unit in the heel provides responsive cushioning.
- Iconic lines on the upper have been amplified for a dramatic look. The classic bar on the heel has been replaced with a TPU strip. The oversized printed Swoosh modernizes the aesthetic.
- Nike React details are incorporated into the outsole, replacing the iconic stars with a wavy React-inspired pattern.
- Leather, textile and synthetic leather upper
The LeBron 17 harnesses LeBron's strength and speed with containment and support for all-court domination. It features a lightweight mix of knit and heat-molded yarns that give each one a durable look and feel. Combined cushioning provides LeBron with the impact support and responsive energy return he needs to power through the long season.
- KnitPosite is a combination of Flyknit construction and pre-twisted, heat-molded yarns that form swirled patterns. The result is light, durable and supportive, with each shoe having a look that's subtly one-of-a-kind.
- Designed specifically for Lebron, Nike Basketball's largest heel Max Air unit to date absorbs more force than previous designs. Visible, maximum-volume Zoom Air units under the ball of the foot provide quick, continuous responsiveness to generate fast-paced action.
- Wide collar with traditional tongue makes putting on and taking off easy while providing a comfortable, locked-in feel.
- Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit adds cushioning in the heel.
- Stabilizing plastic clip wraps around heel to lock you in.
- Resilient foam midsole
- Durable rubber outsole
Originally inspired by Japanese bullet trains, the Nike Air Max 97 continues its cushioned quest full-speed ahead. Featuring the same retro ripple design lines and full-length Air sole that made it famous more than 2 decades ago, the 97 continues to holds it place among the legends of Air.
*SIZING IN US WOMENS* The Nike Air VaporMax Plus looks to the past and propels you into the future. Nodding to the '98 Air Max Plus with its floating cage, padded upper and heel logo, it adds revolutionary VaporMax Air technology to ramp up the comfort.
*SIZING IS IN WOMENS* The Nike Air Force 1 Shadow pays homage to the women who are setting an example for the next generation by being forces of change in their community. This sneaker reflects this ethos in its design with double the swoosh, double the height, and double the force.
After 30 years, the people's shoe returns with the Nike Air Max 90. A faithful remake of the OG, it is defined by the comfort, clean lines and stitched overlays that grabbed the hearts of sneaker wearers. Premium leather, classic TPU accents and bold splashes of color tie the look together.
The Nike Air Max 97 Men's Shoe keeps the sneaker favorite going strong with the same design details that made it famous: water-ripple lines, reflective piping and full-length Max Air cushioning
Featuring the original ripple design that was inspired by Japanese bullet trains, the Nike Air Max 97 gets refreshed with waves of retro summer colors. With its revolutionary full-length Nike Air unit that shook up the running world, it lets you ride in first-class comfort while pushing your style full speed ahead.
- The fabric and synthetic upper keep the fluid look of the OG while adding comfort and durability.
- Originally designed for performance running, the full-length Max Air unit adds soft, lasting comfort.
- The foam midsole feels springy and cushy.
- The rubber sole adds traction and durability.
- Foam sockliner
- Hidden lacing system
- Pull tab
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090. Inspired by the iconic Air Max 90, the 2090 features Nike Air cushioning underfoot that adds unparalleled comfort, while transparent mesh on the upper blend with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernized look.
- Updating the iconic Air Max 90, it dares to be better than yesterday. Rubber faux-Waffle sole with large flex grooves adds traction and durability.
- Internal booty construction and padded heel feels snug and comfortable while Cushlon foam midsole feels soft all day long.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride while 360 degrees of ribbed, translucent rubber frames your Air for a bold, futuristic look.
- New speed design lets you quickly lace up and go.
- Pull tab on heel and tongue