- TPU heel piece helps stabilize your foot for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Runner-specific, fluid geometry pattern extends across the outsole.
- Durable rubber pods on the toe and heel enhance traction.
Originally released in 1994, the Nike Air Max2 Light returns as a near-exact replica of the OG runner. A fabric and synthetic upper, molded heel and cushioning unit reignite the series, while a soft foam midsole keeps it comfortable.
- The design remains true to the original, with synthetic overlays for added support.
- A Max Air unit offers a springy feel underfoot.
- The molded heel construction honors the ’94 model.
- A foam midsole gives a plush, cushioned feel.
- Rubber on the outsole enhances durability.