- The design remains true to the original, with synthetic overlays for added support.
- A Max Air unit offers a springy feel underfoot.
- The molded heel construction honors the '94 model.
- A foam midsole gives a plush, cushioned feel.
- Rubber on the outsole enhances durability.
The Nike Xarr sets you up to take on the elements in style. It’s crafted with a water-resistant leather upper to help keep you dry and a rubber outsole to combat the season’s wet conditions. With intricate detailing and a stylized tongue cover, it’s a fresh new look with lots of attitude.
- Extra Eyelets. A stylized tongue cover has double the eyelets for a unique appearance.
- Layered Look. An exaggerated midsole and outsole have levels of different rubber for visual interest.
- Secure Fit. A gusseted tongue offers snug support.
- Product Details.
- Leather and textile upper
- Leather, synthetic and fabric upper for a handcrafted feel
- Reflective vamp underlay
- Label and microbranding
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
- Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe's futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.